Monday, July 9, 2012

Hybrid Drawing

This is my fist ever accomplishment with illustrator. We had to do a one- perspective view of a room and draw it out. It took multiple layers of drawings to get the final product. Then we transfered the drawings to illustrator. With the combination of illustrator and photoshop to get the images perfectly right, this was our final piece. Through out the process I learned that its important to watch your lines and make sure they meet so your background doesn't see through. I also learned that if you are going to do a wall paper design make sure that your images is large enough becasue it is really difficult to piece the images together, luckily my design wasn't to complicated. But enough said I am pleased with my final image. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment