Friday, July 20, 2012

Final Models



Final Concept Models
Final Modeled Bench
I was able to come up with my final concept model from my three concept models. What I focused on was curved lines, little vertical influance, visual texture, and an emphansis on controversy. Controversy comes from the idea of my inspired designer "I always put a controversal item in the room, it makes people take" Dorothy Draper.  Then after my concept modeled was complete I was able to piece together a final model. I used a lot of the same influences from the concept model but then i began to realize a new element to my to model. Delicacy, I found my model to give an organic natural vibe that sense to a romantic delicacy. With the controversial curls because they were something constructed out of the ordinary I saw my structure differently. So with a little humor I thought it would be funny to put a couple on the bench. This seat and shelter is my idea of a romantic delicacy, something organic, fresh,  fun, and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment