Friday, July 27, 2012

Last of my Summer Sketches

This summer has been a world wind of sketches I personally feel like I have learned so much. We went through the idea of how a shade and a shadow and how to draw out the difference. I never have really thought about the difference between the two until now. we also spent a lot of time on different perspective especially one-point and two-point. I found the perspectives at first as a challenge to get and then once I got them I found it wasn't to difficult to understands perspectives to draw out. I feel like I have improved on my sketching and became more quicker at it. I thought it was interesting to draw a perspective on a napkin it took the ink in differently but it looked different and I enjoyed that. I am pleased on how my final sketching and skill improved during my course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment